Fair Conflict Resolution
Terms of Service
A. General Points
1. Use of World4Brains.com constitutes full acceptance of its Terms of Service (hereafter referred to as "TOS"). Do not visit or participate or use this website in any way, shape or form if you do not fully agree with our TOS or the policies as outlined in Frequently Asked Questions (hereafter referred to as "FAQ")
2. TOS may change from time to time as we deem necessary and fit. It is solely your responsibility to visit our TOS regularly to keep yourself informed of any changes (as a courtesy we will send an email alert to our registered users).
3. World4Brains.com is a B2B platform owned and operated by Beam Publishing Pty. Ltd. - a privately held Australian company incorporated in 1998 with ACN 083 726 818.
1. World4Brains.com - Consult the World! - is a crowdsourced Global Consulting and Innovation Think Tank that helps companies and other organizations innovate and solve problems with the help of thousands of well-credentialed consultants and accomplished innovators from 175 countries and across all industries who collaborate and contribute expert advice, great new ideas, creative solutions, constructive feedback, smart brainstorming and fair conflict resolutions.
2. World4Brains Clients (hereafter referred to as "clients") post paid projects to consult directly with World4Brains Consultants & Innovators (hereafter referred to as "consultants") in their private & confidential World4Brains Project Room (hereafter referred to as "PR") with the purpose of finding creative solutions to problems, identifying new ideas and innovations, exchanging knowledge and expert advice, engaging in dynamic brainstorming to get constructive and honest feedback, or collaborating to find solutions for fair conflict resolution.
C. World4Brains Guarantee & Protection
World4Brains Guarantee: Clients who receive no or low quality contributions from World4Brains Consultants will receive a 100% reimbursement of the project amount.
World4Brains Protection: All consultants who make valid & valuable contributions to World4Brains projects will get paid.
How it Works:
1. Clients decide how much they are willing & able to pay. This project amount is paid in advance and held in Escrow by World4Brains.
2. Clients appoint the consultants whose input they deem to be valid & valuable who will equally share the project amount (net of our service fee).
3. The project will be automatically examined if no appointments were made by the client. No or obviously low quality contributions will result in a 100% reimbursement of the project amount to the client.
4. Otherwise, all contributions made will be analyzed by the World4Brains Quality Assurance & Resolution Panel (hereafter referred to as "panel") comprising of 3 standing judges plus as many invited technical specialists as required.
5. To avoid any conflict of interests and guarantee the panel's total fairness and impartiality we will deduct our service fee - regardless of the fully final & binding resolution made.
6. The project amount will be reimbursed (net of our service fee) if the panel decides that the quality of contributions are not commensurate to World4Brains standards.
7. The project amount will be equally distributed (net of our service fee) to consultants whose input the panel considered to be valid & valuable.
D. Intellectual Property
1. Consultants explicitly agree to fully respect all Intellectual Property Rights (hereafter referred to as "IP") of clients and keep all Proprietary Information (hereafter referred to as "PI") provided by clients completely confidential, and sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement if required. Participation in the client's private & confidential PR does not give any rights to a client's IP or PI in any way.
2. All consultants fully agree to automatically grant the client of a paid World4Brains project a full and irrevocable commercial license to any of the IP that may possibly be contained within any of the consulting advice given to a client while participating in the respective PR, completely free of charge and without any commercial or other restrictions whatsoever - while retaining ownership of such IP. In addition, the receiving of a part of the project amount, personal bonus or agreed direct payment by the client shall constitute full and fair compensation for the automatic granting of the said license.
3. Consultants should not divulge any IP in the PR that they wish to sell. Consultants and clients are free to directly negotiate about the ownership and transfer of legally protected IP like patents, trademarks, registered designs, copyright, circuit layout rights and plant breeder's rights at any time.
E. World4Brains Ambassador
1. The World4Brains referral program is completely free to join and there are no other payments or fees required either. Only personal client introductions get rewarded.
2. Any person of legal age may participate and register their free account.
3. Invitations must be sent via the link Be an Ambassador in the left-side menu upon login.
4. Invitations must be sent only to personally known parties that may be interested to use our service. Spamming is strictly prohibited and may result in the cancellation of the user account and the loss of any accrued credits.
5. The Ambassador Commission is 10% of the Project Amount (a $500 project will earn $50, a $5'000 project $500, etc.) All client payment categories are included and applicable: Project Amount, Increase Project Amount, Award Bonus! payments, Quote & Negotiate payments to World4Brains Accredited Consultants or Project Managers.
6. The commission is paid without any time limits or expiry dates for as long as World4Brains.com continues to operate.
7. All amounts earned are instantly credited to the user account and can be withdrawn via Paypal with a single click upon reaching the minimum amount of $10.
1. The project amount held in Escrow by World4Brains is equally distributed (net of our service fee) to consultants whose input is considered to be valid & valuable by either the client or the panel. Funds are automatically credited to the user account upon the conclusion of a project (or a panel meeting).
2. Bonus payments by a client are personal and instantly credited to the user account (net of our service fee).
3. Direct negotiated payments are automatically credited to the user account upon the conclusion of a project (net of our service fee).
4. Ambassador commissions earned are instantly credited to the user account.
5. All payment types can be withdrawn anytime upon reaching the minimum amount of $10 to the designated Paypal account (alternative payment options are available to consultants and ambassadors who reside in countries not serviced by Paypal).
All World4Brains users hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless World4Brains.com and its publisher, Beam Publishing Pty. Ltd., its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, licensees, distributors, and all other users of our service, from all damages, liabilities, claims and expenses, including without limitation attorneys' fees and costs, arising from your use of our service, including any claims by third parties that your activity on World4Brains.com or content posted infringes upon, violates or misappropriates any of their IP or discloses their PI.
1. World4Brains.com does not withhold any taxes on behalf of its users, who are solely responsible to report any income derived as required by the respective tax authorities of their country of residence.
2. Australian tax residents: you will receive a tax invoice that adds 10% GST as required by law.
I. Legal Residence
This TOS and your legal relationship with World4Brains.com and Beam Publishing Pty. Ltd. shall be governed by the laws of Australia and the State of Queensland without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You and World4Brains.com/Beam Publishing Pty. Ltd. agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of Queensland to resolve any legal matter arising from the TOS. Notwithstanding this, you agree that World4Brains.com and Beam Publishing Pty. Ltd. shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies, or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief, in any jurisdiction.
Port Douglas, Australia, February 8, 2010